Become a member of the Electronic Security Association of Utah
With the increasing challenges and complex work environments facing proffesionals today, we all need as much information and guidance as we can get – not only to help our businesses, but also to develop our own careers. Established in 1948, Electronic Security Association (ESA) is the largest trade association in the United States with the purpose of representing, promoting, and enhancing the growth and professional development of the electronic life safety, security, and integrated systems industry.
This membership is for any security company that does installation or monitoring.
Benefits of joining
- Network with other professionals and industry veterans
- Stay up to date with licensing requirements for sales reps, technicians, and employees
- Help take part in creating and changing the rules and laws in the State of Utah that govern our security profession
- Stay up to date with Local Alarm Ordinances and alarm permits that are required and what cities they are required in
- Stay up to date with verified response policies in Utah (where police departments will not respond)
- Work with Police Departments to reduce false alarms and improve service
- Monthly newsletter sent to you with updates and event information
- Discounts for National Training School (NTS) courses ($150 a person savings at the Level 1 course that is required in Utah for all technicians)
- Use the logo on your website and marketing materials
- Quarterly and Annual Events
- Scholarship Opportunity for members that have college age children
- Insurance programs made for members only with large discount potential
- ESAvings – ESA provides other member only discounts for products and services your company uses
- Discounted Job Board for employers and seekers
- Industry Watchdog and advocacy – Monitoring legislative activity on all levels to alert members when their businesses may be affected and provide guidance and advice on the most pressing issues and pending legislation
- State licensing guide – requirements in all 50 states available to members
- Company Credibility – Affiliation with the largest association in your industry that is over 64 years old gives you and your company credibility with customers and over your competitors
- National exposure – your company will be listed on the alarm.org website which directs potential customers to do business with ESA member companies
- Newsline newletter mailed quarterly and ESA weekly news emailed
- Have opportunity to serve and give back to your industry while protecting your livelihood
Are you a business that manufactures, distributes, supplies or sells a product or service to Regular or National Company members? Then we would like to welcome you to Utah Alarm Association as an associate member. These are some of the many benefits of being an associate member:
- Rich information directory listing at ESA of UT website, a destination for UT security integrators promoted via a year-round publicity and promotion campaign.
- Annual dedicated email to ESA of UT member database.
- Discounts on advertising and sponsorships related ESA of UT media and events.
- Discounts on registration fees for ESA of UT conferences, seminars and meetings.
- The opportunity to share your views on industry and association issues and priorities.
- The cost is only $250 a year and all you need to do is download the form, fill it out, and turn it in to us.